Skin rash on inner arms, belly, wrists, chest and neck. Allergic to medication. What to do ?

Hello, my fiance, male, age 30, has a skin rash (inner arms, belly, wrists, chest, and neck ). Over the past year he has had three allergic reactions similar to this. The first was from taking bactrim . The second from taking cephallexin, the current one from taking nyquil . He hadn t had any allergies before this, and no reaction to these medications in his previous years taking them. He feels very weak, and to me, feels cooler than normal to the touch. He said he feels like his body is shutting down. A little background- we have a young infant, and work full time at two jobs, not leaving much time for sleep! Help please! I am worried.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013