Sinus surgery, FESS. Sinus was blocked. On allegra. Side effects of nasal spray?

Reply asap Hello Doctor, i had Sinus surgery (FESS) 3 months ago my all sinus were blocked, every month i have to visit my doctor for regular check up. when i visit him last month i was perfect fine, he gave me allergic antibiotics Fluticasone Nasal Spray bp Flixonase & Allegra 120 mg. i took medicine couple of week, i started having thick white and yellow nasal mucus, also from last three days every morning i am having pain around my left eyebrow and eye and it goes away till evening. i want to know are these side effects of nasal spray i am using, or some serious condition or recurrence of sinus infection ..i am worrying of brain tumor..please help!!
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012