Had sinus surgery. Pulled out packing, unsoluble stitching from nose. Having pain in nose. Solution?

I had sinus surgery March 12th. My nose was fractured, I had a deviated septum and the sinus passages were very narrow. I ve been using the sinus rinse without any problem until today. When trying to rinse my nose I had excruciating pain it felt like my sinus was blocked. I had a follow up today and the PA pulled out packing from my nose that was not supposed to be there plus an inch long piece of dis-solvable stitching that wasn t cut off. The PA probed and irrigated and said I shouldn t have any more problems with irrigating my sinus s. 5 hours later I tried to irrigate and nothings changed. The pain I get is like when you get water up your nose when your swimming. It s very painful and brings me to tears . I ve been dealing with the sinus problems for at least 5 years and I m at the end of my rope. I thought the surgery would solve my problems. Can you explain to me what s happening and what I should do?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013