Bump on head, painful, swollen forehead. Sinus pressure. Causing swelling?

Hi I have a bump on my head (like a cystic pimple ) and last week it started to hurt a little and then the forehead became swollen. The following day, the swelling spread to nose and a bit to the eye area. Since I felt some sinus pressure (no runny nose, just some pressure), I took some over the counter sinus medicine. After second time I took it, the swelling improved and after third or fourth time, it totally went away. Now only the bump is a bit swollen, as if there is liquid there. Could the sinus pressure have caused the swelling and irritation of bump?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013