Simple cyst in left ovary. Ultrasound done, increased in size. History of ectopic pregnancies. Treatment?

Hello , I am 32 year old and i had two ectopic during past 5 years my one tube is removed and left tube is cliped inside ,now in the month of march 2012 two simple cyst were developed inside my left ovary which was 7 cm and 4 cm respectively which was reduced in past two month and again this month when i been through ultrasound again size of the cyst increased to 9cm and 4cm approx my question is do i need to go through surgery ?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012