Shoulder pain continues after accident. What is the weird sound when I lift my hand?

Few months back, I fell and landed on my right shoulder . It felt like it went of track, but found it s right spot in 1 second later. It was pretty painful. I didn t notice anything after the pain was over until the same evening at a soccer game I randomly raised my arm over my head. I was not even near anybody else. And it was like my arm/shoulder went off track and it was like that for several minutes, while my dad was holding it. It felt like it was just tangling around and could go any way, but after some minutes it suddently swipped back where it should be. Next day I was at doctor and I was scanned and nothing was to see. I had pain several weeks after but now I have no pain anymore. However my right arm still doesn t feel right. And it s not just a feeling. It ISN T right. Sometimes if I do a swing with the arm or something it feels like either it would break the bone in my overarm or would dislocate. Like right on the edge to one of those things. And when I lift weight my shoulder also says weird sounds like when you crack finger and stuff. I really don t know what could be wrong, but I really wanna get rid of this. I don t even feel safe lifting my arm up in 180degrees.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012