Shoulder MRI shows arthritis, worn ball joint. Taking Percaset. Help

hi my name is nancy i have bin in pain for 6 months now in my right arm have had mri of shoulder and sayed i had a touch of arthritis and ball joint is getting worn but told its not the probilm then had mri of wrist and i have a torn cartlidg but they r saying it still not the cause of all my pain it does get very sevre first 5 monthes i couldnt even sleep for more the 3 hours was driving me taking percasets for pain dont realy work but gets me through the day at work most times.if i get bumped on left or right shoulder it almost brings me to my knees have to leave room to walk it off can you plz help me want to be a waitress again miss my work.ty.pain is like someone putting a knife in my lower arm and shoulder and twisting it thats the worst feeling makes me screem.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013