Should I worry if the baby's abdomen appears enlarged in the scan ?

I had a growth scan yesterday at 36+5 weeks. The baby s head is average size but his abdomen is enlarged. They said their is a lot of anmiotic fluid and risk of prolapsed cord. They gave me my second GTT test which came back good. They have booked me for induction at 40+1 weeks but when I asked them what it all meant, i was told they didn t know and that a peadatrician would be on hand to check his tummy. I m now really upset and worried and have three weeks of waiting until i m induced, I m also terrified of my waters breaking incase of a prolapsed cord. Is there any more advise? What could be wrong with him? I m so worried and I don t know what to do!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012