Shortness of breath, chest and body pain, purple marks on arms after prolonged bathroom cleaning using cleaning products. Suggestions?

Hi, last night I was cleaning my bathroom and I exaggerated on the cleaning products. I mixed them too much. I inhaled the cleaning products fumes which I almost fainted. I. Finish cleaning the. Bathroom. Now I have shortness of breath. My chest hurts and my whole body. The stomach also hurts. Sorry besides that I also have purple marks on my arms it looks like someone punch me in the arms too many times. I touch them and it hurts.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012