Short periods cycle, bleeding post intercourse, pink bleeding. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hi, I had my period for 3 days, Wed, thurs and fri, then period stopped for 24 hours, then started again on sat night straight after intercourse, but this time it was pink and watery and it has been there for 12 hours now - every time I go to the toilet to urinate, although it is light. when i most recently went to the toilet it was more reddish in colour as opposed to pink. This hasnt happened before, so im slightly confused. I am 9 stone , 5 foot 4 inches tall and age 35 years old. My boyfriend and i have also been trying for a baby for 3 years.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012