Short period cycle, cramps, spotting, headaches, cold sweats. Causes for symptoms?

hi im 31 years old an female im a little worried, my period was due on the 11th but it started early hours of the 9th, i bled till the 10th {1 day} then it stopped but i get these little cramps an spot again but not alot of blood just when i wipe a bit of blood there, im normally on time with my periods an they lasy 5 days. i also been gettin constant fuzzy headaches for over a week an half now an feeling faint hot an cold sweats to, an mood swings. what could be causing this please?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012