Short period, no cramps, pregnancy test negative, dizzyness, nausea, headaches, no tender breasts, food cravings. What could this be?

I had a really short period, 2 days only with no cramps . I am 35 and very regular, usually a lot of cramps the first 2 days and bleeding for 5 or 6 days. Me and my husband are ttc. I did a hpt the day following my last bleed and it is negative. I do however feel very dizzy, slight nausea and slight headaches . I do not have tender breasts and have not gone off food or do not crave anything in particular. I am always tired, but this is not new.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012