Shock like pains that are triggered on sleeping on one side, moving the ear. Pain radiates from ear to jaw. Is it trigeminal neuralgia?

Hi, I think I may have trigeminal neuralgia . I have the shock like severe pain associated with the condition.... they are triggered after i sleep on my left side, but can be brought on by moving my ear. but the only deviation from typical is that the ain goes from my ear down my jaw line. But symptoms do not resemble other neuralgias . could I still have this, but just a variant?
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012