Sharp pain on back, knees, ankles. Tried stretches. Use support, braces? Suggestions?

Hi, I have been having a variety of pain recently.
First, in my back. I have been getting a sharp pain in my lower back lately. Sometimes it happens when I am working hard, other times when I am not. I participate in Equestrian sports, and I also have found my back feels over-arched, though I'm not sure.
Also, I have been putting a lot of stress on my ankles, and they seem to want to slip outwards. I have tried different stretches, but might consider a support/brace that I can wear under my boots that will help stability.
Finally, my knees often give out with a sharp pain behind the patella. I become unable to support myself (I am actually slightly underweight, so that is not the cause). I have heard my back pain might be in relation to this, but I'm not sure.
It would be great if you could help me figure out the condition (if there is one) and/or best solution; whether it be braces, physical therapy, or something more severe. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013