Sharp pain lower back, movement difficulty, white particles in urine. Tubes and gall bladder removed. Cause of pain?

I am 33 years old, my tubes were cut and tied in 2002, I had my gall bladder removed in 2002 a few months after my tubes were tied. I was told I had dysmenorhea by an er doctor, but was never actually diagnosed. I think that covers anything that might need to be known for this issue. Ok, So since November of last year, a week after my period I have started becoming nauseated every day for about a week. I can t keep much food down, and I stick to ginger ale and mostly blueberry or cranberry juices to settle my stomach . I stay sick for about a week, then I go back to normal. Periods have been normal, averaging a 26 day cycle, and 5.7 days duration. Periods are extremely heavy for the first three days, then the last two days its almost nonexistent. By heavy flow, I mean I can go through a box of 18 tampons in 8 hours. The cramps are extremely painful with nothing being able to ease the pain. Now, my problem now. For the past week, I have been doing my normal week after sickness. With today ending the week, but for the last two days I have had a sharp pain in my lower right back. When I lay down, I feel movement in my stomach, it feels like a baby kicking, though I have been told that is normal. I also have the feeling of fullness in my lower abdomin. But the pain is horrible. It hurts to stand and when I sit I lean to the side to relieve the pain. I have also found little white particles floating in my urine . And I have been having a bit more urine output. I think I have covered everything. No fever , no extreme exhaustion. Just pain. Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013