Sharp pain in elbow and arm after an injury, swelling. What is wrong?

Something is around with my elbow . I ve broken it before and its normal when it pops every time I straighten it. But yesterday, I hit it on the corner of a window aove the elbow but below the back of the arm . Now, I can barely straighten it without an extremely sharp constant pain. It hurts to lift weight with it. It hurts to touch it. I can t tell if its swollen because when i broke it, it made the bone stick out and its bigger than my other one.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013