Sharp pain down sides of stomach, above vagina, delayed period, brown red discharge. Pregnant?

Hi, for the past 5 days i have woken up feeling sick to my stomach . All day i will have sharp pains down the sides of my stomach and the area above my vigina. Also i have been getting super bad cramps in my lower back, legs, and stomach. I started my period or so called period 3 days late and today the day it started it was brown and reddish. It smelled super clean though like a new car/ washed clothes smell weird right. I am not sure if i am prego or what?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012