Sharp pain between shoulder and elbow when moving left arm. Sore arm due to fall and landing on arm and shoulder. Injury?

I fell off my dirt bike yesterday while riding I landed on my left arm and shoulder. Arm was next to my body. Immediately after my upper arm hurt. I got dizzy for a few minutes after the fall. I have no bruising or very little. When I try to move my left arm I get a sharp pain between my shoulder and elbow. It is very sore to touch. Very uncomfortable to move any way. Would this be muscle or bone injury
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013