Sharp inguinal pain. Ovarian cyst detected in ultrasound. How to treat it? Time for recovery?

Once I got sharp l inguinal pain, nausea ,lasts for about 3 hours,releived with pain killers,hot water bag Next day I did US that shaws ovarian cyst 11/10/7 cm ,no septation,no solid component,no ascitis,unilateral,the same is proved by TVS,and I did CA125, it is 1.94 norm up to 35 What is the proper management Is oomph rectory a must? Is it urgent? Which is more suitable for this size cyst laparoscopy or laparotomy? What is most common complications? What is the time for complete recovery?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013