Sharp eye pain, watery discharge, steroids, cysts in eyes, copious tears, stinging

I felt sharp pains in my right eye two weeks ago with frequent and copious watery discharge and intensively pricky pains. After seeing my Eye Sp├Ęcialist, he prescribed an Eye Antibiotic and two other products. With no improvement, I returned yesterday and he prescribed a steroidal product. Today i returned again and he told me he observed two small cysts in the eye and asked me to continue with the steroidal medication and some cosmetic cleaning of the copious tears . The stinging pains are not abating: so what should I do Doctor? Thanks for your help in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012