Sharp alternating pain from lower abdomen post laparoscopy, scan showed more fluid in POD. What could be going on?

Hullo Dr. Samuel, i had a sharp alternating pain from left to right side of the lower abdomen. some times its both sides or one side a month especially during ovulation . this never happened to me before until i was diagnosed with PCOS and did laparoscopy . recently i did a scan and the radiologist wrote that i had much fluid in the POD (not measured), uterus measured 98 x54x79mm and 12mm thick on the 13th day of my LMP. two years failed to conceive but that was before the operation but up to now i dont know whether i cant try conceiving again with this unusual pain. the signs of menstrual periods are back to normal (i.e. breast pain before periods and pain during periods) i have one kid 5years old son) tell me,what is really going on with in my reproductive system
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  53 Awaiting Answer