Shaking, ear ringing, dizziness. Feeling cold and hot, vertigo. Tests normal

I have been feeling ill for two months now. I am always weak and shakey and have a bad sensation in my entire body. I get ringing in my left ear alot of the day and sometimes get dizziness with it. Most times when i go to stand up i almost black out. But bloodpressure is generally fine. I cannot do anything physical because i feel worse and the symptoms get worse and my hear flutters,beats fast,and beats hard sometimes in chest sometimes in stomache. And then i will get attacks where the symptome get worse and it is harder to breathe i feel out of it. Strong sensation in head and chest that feeks horrible but not pain. Feet get ice cold and sweaty and from waist down shakes uncontrollably. I was also getting spells of vertgo. I have been to the hospital hmultiple times. They check. Liver and kidney function with blood test. Ultrasound of heart Bloodpressure. ecg . Thyroid. Cat scan of brain(said there was a cyst but that it was gfine)
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012