Sexually active, brown discharge, irregular period, stabbing pain in abdomen. Is something wrong?

I m a 17 year old sexually active female and I ve been with my partner for around a year. About half an hour ago after sex I realized I had let out a light brown-ish odorless discharge . I have always had irregular periods but over about 5 months, they have been more regular, although I haven t had one for about 2 months now. About a week ago I was also going through slight stabbing pains in my lower abdomen , but that stopped. I haven t had this before, and he and I are both worried there might be something wrong.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013