Sexual intercourse with husband, bleeding from vagina, still a virgin, hymen intact. Will it hinder fertility?

Hi, My husband and i have had sex several times. The first time we did it, when i was still a virgin, i had blood coming out of my vagina . I thought i lost virginity . But later on, after couple of months, i visited an OB and she told me that i was still a virgin. Is that possible? What are my chances of getting pregnant if i m really still virgin? What should i do to loose virginity? ( i thought sex and penetration were enough) Please help me. Im afraid this issue may stop me from getting pregnant.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013