Sex after period and took pill. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Taken Ipill after the periods got over.. Are they any chances of my friend in being pregnant? Hi.. One of my best friend she had sex right after her periods got over and then she had taken the ipill after two days.. Are there any chances of pregnancy if she had taken the ipill after two days? She has not got her periods yet. In total she has taken four ipills. Is it that her mensuration cycle will be irregular due to the ipill.. She is very worried and wants to know that what she can do about this matter...
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012