Severe vaginal pain. Ultrasound report showing free pelvic fluid in the ovary. Need surgery? Myomectomy done for fibroids

I m having severe vaginal pain. I visited my GYN-OB and he requested and ultrasound. The report states that I have what is called free pelvic fluid mild-to-moderate in the left ovary . My uterus and adexa is otherwise unremarkable. I just had a mymectomy and 3 submucous fibroids out patient procedure 5 weeks ago. What can be done about the free fluid? Does it require surgery? etc.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013