Severe sun burn suddenly blistered on left shoulder, burst and discharged yellow fluid. Blisters in chest and right shoulder. Diabetic, worried of infection. Cure?

I received a sunburn on Monday. It didn t seem too bad at first, but Friday it suddenly blistered on my left shoulder , a blister burst and discharged some yellow fluid. It s Saturday where I am now and my left shoulder has yellow skin like it s been stained. The blister didn t leak enough to stain that large of an area and it will not wash off. Now blisters have formed on my chest and right shoulder as well, I suspect my back has them too. I m newly diabetic and I m very afraid of an infection. I spent six days in ICU over a skin infection not long ago. I m on a summer vacation and I m literally 8,000 miles from home and I have no idea what to do.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012