Severe stomach pain in child after taking Adderall, advised to increase dosage. Suggestions?

my 11 year old daughter was taking adderall from 2007 until 2010 we had stopped medication and she was unable to progress in school....she has been put back on medication started it 5 days ago adderall 10 mg everyday complaining of very bad stomach pain and in two weeks doctor would like dosage raised to 20 mg im very concerned and wonder what i can do to offer some relief or even prevent stomach pain in future?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012