Severe stomach ache and frequent bowel movements after taking emergency contraceptive pills. Am I pregnant?

Hi. I have a doubt about the emergency pills. See, last tuesday I had unprotected sex, but the day after (about 12 hours after that) I bought levonogestrel pills and took one at about 9am and the other one at 9pm. Ever since that day, I have been getting these stomach aches and defecating a lot. Also, I feel some kind of discomfort on my left-side lower abdomen (just about where the ovary is). I m very scared. Could this mean that the pill didn t work and that I m pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012