Severe period pain, had surgery for pulmonary Endometriosis, laparscopy treatment for Fibroid cyst. Can get pregnant now ?

Hi ! Am 29 had endo yrs Severe period pain every month I never much of a life whilest on my period cant work eat or do anything to help myself ,nothing worked , found out I had pulmonary Endometriosis had surgery on my lungs few months ago then 2 weeks ago I had a laparscopy treatment for my end and Fibroid cyst , been married for 5 yrs we really want to start a family now can I get pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012