Severe pain in the head, dizziness and weakness after being hit on the head. Need to get checked?

I guy hit my head with a bottle 5 days ago. I didn't lost consciousness, but I felt I severe pain. One day after I felt dizziness and weakness and I went to see a doctor. He checked my eyes and asked me a couple of questions and then said you will be alright in a few days. I feel normally during the day, but at night time after 8-9 pm I begin to feel an irritating pressure in the area of my forehead. And I feel like sleeping and laying down in my bed. Should I go to see doctor again?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013