Severe pain in the abdomen. Cysts in the ovaries. White vaginal discharge. What is the treatment?

well I have been in severe pain for a week now since last Friday I have been to the hospital twice and I had a ct scan where they said I have two large plum size cysts on my ovaries I don t have insurance so I am waiting for an apt its suppost to be next week. I haven t really had any slack in pain but I am having large amounts of foul smelling white discharge . its really thick and really clumpy should this worry me?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013