Severe pain in some point in lower back after slipping from stairs

gud after noon doc I slipped down from two stairs of our house around a month ago. tho what ever injuries(hidden ones) I had ve been healed, but there is a point in my lower back...some where around my buttocks which pains too much when ever I get up after sitting or sit down.Its really a severe pain & is only at that particular point ...thou I ve applied pressure at all my lower back...but am not able to find out the exact point.also I would like to add that it s really uncomfortable for me to sit properly even for 10 minutes.It pains even when I sneeze or cough.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011