Severe pain in lower abdominal, leg, arm, lower back. Have IBS, chronic constipation. Possible problem?

i have been to the docters on several occasions with severe lower right pain on my abdemen have frequent burning and sharp pains down my right leg,right arm , and lower right back of hot burning pins and needles. i also have ibs and have chronic constipation which have had since 5 years ago every day but on and off for 17 years i am tender always on my left side lower left that is and sometimes if i lie down i can feel and see a lump pulsating for a few minuites then goes back downon my right hand side. i am waiting for an appointment from the hospital for a camera to go up my back passage to see if they can find out what the problem is, but meanwhile i am in constant pain with headache every day sometimes leading to migranes.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013