Bloated stomach and diarrhea. Had kidney transplant. Taking insulin and Tacroumus. Reason?

I have had a Kidneytransplant in 2008 but for last last one I feeling bloating in my stomach . i walk 3 km in morning. I am on insulin (huminlnsuilin 3 times in a day), 3 immualsupressents- Tacromus- 3.5 mg in a day, predispline (5 mg), Mycoimmune -s 360* 3 per day), and Tegretol 600 per day), matelar 150 mg, dilzem sr, minipress Xl,arkamin. What is the reason? I have had loose stomcah for past one month. Also I am on sebivo 2 tab per week. guide me
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  39 Awaiting Answer