Severe pain and bleeding from anus, having piles. Medicines and diet to cure it ?

Hi,my name is AAAAA.i am having piles .i don t know about any medicines ..and also i didn t consult any doctor as i am shy..i am suffering from severe pain and bleeding also from my anus ...i bought 10 antibiotic tablets called smuth from nearest medical store .will it cure my disease.please help me ,i am so frustrated .....i want to know about the medicines and about the diet which i want to follow Please type your query
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012