Severe intestinal blockage. Taking mineral oil enema, exlax and miralax. Function of mineral oil enema?

yesterday i got an xray of my intestines and was diagnosed with a severe intestinal blockage i was told to take a mineral oil enema and for 6 days take exlax and miralax. I wanna know about the mineral oil. I hear it lubricates the stool , but doesn t soften it. Does that mean the stool will stay the original size and hard as ever with an oily coating and it will rip my butt while coming out? PLEASE HELP IM SO SCARED IM CRYING! im only 14 i cant take the pain.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012