Severe hearing loss, tinnitus after myringoplasty and mastoidectomy. Is it curable?

Dear Sir, I had a severe hearing loss in my left ear after surgery(Myringoplasty and Mactadectomy).My right ear condition is not also well.My Dr. said that my middle ear bone has been removed.I also have Tinnitus in my left ear.Is it curable.Should i come?Please give me suggestion. I am in huge depression .I have all my medical report and test.Should i send it? I am only 23 years old.My surgery took place on 2nd January,2012.My condition become worse after surgery. I need your suggestion. With best Regards Jobaer
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012