Severe headaches with palpitations, body ache, weakness, hot and cold flashes post Max Planck diet. Reason?

Hi, From yesterday I ve had extremely bad headaches with headache palpitations that just come up every now and then especially after I ve been sitting down quietly for a while and then getting up. My whole body is aching especially my upper body skeleton if I can put it that way. Pain medication is not making much of a difference. Also feeling very weak. The whole day I went through with fever as well - then hot -then cold . I m not aware of any tick bite or anything else. I ve been on the Max Planck diet for 9 days and then stopped it and that same evening the headaches started. During the course of the diet I didn t experience any problems
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012