Severe headaches on the right of head and neck with tangled speech, eye twitching, dizziness. Cause?

Hi. I m 18 years old and over the past 6 months or so I ve been getting really bad headaches on the right side of my head and neck . No medicine helps and recently over about the past 2 months its gotten worse.. I forget things more often my speech gets tangled and I forget complete conversations directly after the conversation or in the middle of it. My eye twitches and I get dizzy.what is the cause of this most likely?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013