Severe headache, numbness and pain in the leg. History of breast cancer, glaucoma, spinal spondylosis and rheumatic fever

I am not feeling good! I am 52 yr old female w a history of breast cancer , glaucoma , spinal spondylyosis, gastriologrolic problems n I have been pushing myself for two days working in yard n cleaning house, I also sleep w oxygen 2 liters at night as I exaburate while asleep! I am Very Scared as right now I am sitting w a severe headache, both legs numb! N a lot of pain! I also had Rheumatic Fever at age 11 n was paralyzed in my legs for 6 months?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012