Severe headache, brownish discharge, frequent urination, sore breasts, cramping, diarrhea. Pregnant?

Hi, for the past 3 days I have been waking up with headaches . I used the bathroom lastnight and when I got up there was a little bit of blood in the toilet like a brownish color and when I wiped their was no blood on the tissue . I ve also been using the bathroom quite a lot and about a week ago my breast were extremely sore and I was having some cramping stomach pain and diarrhea . Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012