Severe hair fall, had itchy scalp with tiny pimples on using Morrf, Adgain, no improvements on stopping use. Help?

Hi !! I am suffering from severe hair fall and few months before I consulted a doctor and she gave me MORR F to apply over scalp along with ADGAIN and a vitamin tablets to take. For first month it was ok but later I got really itchy scalp with some small tiny pimples kind of thing which will not pain but later it is releasing some while solid forms. I sttopped using all medicines but still I have itchy scalp with this small pimple. I am 24 years old and even my scalps are visible in most of my front parts of head.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012