Severe hair fall, bald patches in forehead. Vitamin D deficiency, body ache, pain in finger joints. Cause?

hello! My name is Arooj. i am a 28 year old female. i am married and have two lovely boys... 5 and 4. for the past few months, i have been feeling dizzy, restless, insomniac etc. my blood pressure usually remains on the low side. Although i do not follow a perfect lifestyle but things are not that bad. yet our routine at home is slightly tough due to some marital issues. alongside the general weakness, bruxism is another issue (that i have not sought medical help for). Moreover hair-fall is the biggest issue at this time the way they are falling scares me, ive noticed bald patches right behind the forehead til the mid-sides. i feel body aches every now and then and find it impossible to walk a little if i have to. My. finger joints hurt as well from time to time. I have a disturbed sleeping pattern. last but not the least, i started feeling this tingling sensation in the hood of my nose. it feels as if my nose is growing bigger or something. i went for a general check up last November and the doctor did some tests and concluded that i had a severe deficiency of Vitamin D . He gave me supplements for a month and said there is no need to revise the test. it should be fine itself. i fear that maybe i have developed something like multiple sclerosis God forbid. Since i am always trembling, my vision is blurry as well (not always though). Can you please analyze the details and tell me what possibly could be wrong? it might be important for you to know: i have never taken any hormones or contraceptives. But i have been on nerve relaxants and psychiatric medicines for a year or so in 2011. and i take the nerve relaxants once in a while even now. looking forward for your response. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013