Severe hair fall after changing place. Treatment to control hair fall other than propecia tablet?

Hi I am male 24 years old and living in London, I use to have very thick hairs when I moved to London but after that they were getting worst and worst. It s been 4 years I reside in London . 5 years ago I used some hair straightening creams on my hair and now the situation is I have lost almost 50% of my hairs and having hair fall . Could you please suggest me any treatment except propecia tablet as it causes many side effects
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013