Severe cramps after bowel movement with mucus, frequent urination, constant burping, itching after BM. Cure?

Hi, for the last month and a half I have been feeling really bad. Some days I have very severe cramps, especially right after a bowel movement . I also have alot of mucus all the time coming out, especially in my stools . I have to urinate all the time and my stools look abnormal. I also get itchy and raw for a long time after I pass a stool. I also have to burp all the time. I have been on a lactose free diet for the past 2 weeks, but it hasnt helped. Hopefully, you can help
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012