Severe constipation, temporary relief with tumilax syrup, normal ultrasound report. How can I cure this?

hey Sir or Madam i hve a constipation problem from last five years after relief of ( jaundice hepatetis A) on april 2012 i go to the Dr. told abt the constipation problem he laughed at me and said you jst wasting ur money when i told him that it is frm last 5 yrs den he said it a serious problem he gave a medicine (steadpan , mebex, syrup cremaffin plus). nd said next weak must come. on next weak he again laught at me nd ask to me now how i m feeling i said not gud dude. den check my abdomain(stomack) by press it he tell its ok nd fine nd told me to do ultrasound of ur stomack ( ultrasound is report is normal ) nd he again give a medicince (norfloz-tz,rantac 150) nd told now will v fine again after 2 weeks i again met with Dr. nd said m not fine nd he giv me crenaffin soft syrup for two weaks nd today he give me aa tumilax syrup for 2 weeks one thing more during taking the tablets only m become fine after not takng it m again suffer from constipation now a days i also feel that something is inside my intestine but doctor say aftar taking tumilax syrup it again hppn nd gi for ct scan den we can take step further. now u may tell me wt i do to take relief frm constipation.... plzzzz hlp me dude
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012