Severe constipation, no relief with Neopride sr, normal colon X-ray. Curable?

I am Madhu Priya .Iam 22 years old I am having the problem of constipation from more than 8 months.I used to take laxatives daily at night.I have met to a gastroenterolgist ,he wrote 3 tests 1 was x-ray of colonic test others were blood test ,all the reports were normal. he said to take 1 medicine that was neopride sr.I am taking it from 15 days but there is no relief.I am quite tensed that whether it will be cured or not?sir please help me
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012