Severe concussion, headache, dizziness, nausea, diarrhea also a symptom ?

Is diarrhea a symptom of a concussion? I had a severe concussion in December and haven t completely bounced back. I am a teacher, and knocked myself to the ground today when I ran into the Jungle Gym on the playground . I am experiencing headache, ringing of ears, occasional dizziness , nausea...but the worst symptom is diarrhea. This is making me think it isn t a concussion again. Just wondering if that is a symptom so I know if I need to go to the doctor.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012