Severe back pain, pain while urination, cloudy urine with blood. Need to go to emergency?.

I am experiencing back pain. I went to the bathroom and had pain on urination. Urine was cloudy. Laid back down and within 5 minutes felt I needed to urinate again. Upon urination I noticed bright red blood dripping and when I wiped paper soiled with bright red blood.. Good amount! Laid back down and within 10 minutes urgency to urinate again. This time more blood along with passing dark long piece of tissue (clott) shape like a leech.

Do I need to go to the ER?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013